|Product Code||Size||Pack Qty|
|FPTN7530||75mm x 30m||8 rolls|
Tray Belt & End Caps
Tray belts are designed to be used around the outside of a wrapped tray to prevent abrasion and tears caused by dragging the tray, or from contact with sharp objects or edges. The product consists of medical grade paper and open-cell foam, providing cushioning whilst allowing steam to pass through.
NoDrip end caps are designed to be used beneath a tray to prevent rips and tears caused by sharp edges or protuding feet. The product consists of medical grade paper, which helps to wick moisture away from the tray and open-cell form, providing cushioning whilst allowing steam to pass through. Prevents abrasions, rips and tears caused • by dragging trays
- Prevents abrasions, rips and tears caused by dragging trays
- Protects against sharp objects
- Provides a cushioning allowing steam to pass through
- Idea for heavy instrument sets
- Compatable with Steam sterilisation processes.