Seal Test Strips are designed to accurately test the quality of the sealing and provide evidence of validation. The seal test confirms that all 3 parameters of the heat sealer process, namely the temperature, pressure and time are functioning correctly to ensure the efficient and secure sealing of sterilisation pouches and reels.
- Authentication of seal integrity
- Documentary evidence for future internal and external audits
- Easily identifiable if one of the heat seal parameters is not functioning correctly
- Reduced wastage of pouches and reels
- Easy to use
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO.9001.2008 and BS EN ISO 13485:2003
- Conforms to ISO11607-2:2006